Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dr. Mohammad Maleki : “I will not give up campaigning for justice for victims of 1988 massacre to my last breath”

“I will not give up campaigning for justice for victims of 1988 massacre to my last breath”
Dr. Mohammad Maleki , issued  a statement by on the Anniversary of 1988 Massacre.
he emfesized in it that
“I will not give up campaigning for justice for victims of 1988 massacre to my last breath” .
He addressed the university students, and the youth who are hoping for the future: I had promised you that I would be with you to the last breath and fight against injustice and cruelty on your side and be a defender of freedom for my suffering and languishing people. I know that every coming has a going and one will leave this world at some stage. For some time, I have suffered from an incurable disease. But I hope to be able to carry on with my commitment to help the people and the Almighty. I swore to humanity that I will remain steadfast in my commitment and will be unrelenting in the campaign to honor the victims of the 1988 massacre and to bring the murderers and criminals to justice
in the end of his statements he said: 

Once again, I warn the leaders and senior officials of the jurisprudents that it will not be long before all the destiny of all your actions has come to your destiny throughout history. There will come a day when you will respond to all the innocent blood that you cast. One day you will be held accountable for your lies, looting and crimes.
READ MORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment